Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thou shalt not want

I have been resisting the temptation for years to pick up needlepoint and have been strong so far ~ just looking and never buying. I admit to buying books on the subject but I swear that is it!

Overflowing stashes of wool, fabric, ribbons, scrapes, buttons, quilting and rug hooking supplies is enough torment to my poor fiancé. I have so many unfinished projects that I swore I would finish before EVER picking up another needlecraft.

But a girl can dream…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you have to ask yourself "What would Dan do?", and I don't think he'd turn down a new needleart.

Dan's Pen said...

Hmm...
What would Dan do? If you were me, and I took up the exciting sport of needlepoint, I would make the one with the bunnies on it... then I'd give it to me.

SO... if you take up this crazy needlepoint sport, I'd like a bunny hop hop pillow please.

sue said...

OH.. take up the "sport"... as one who knows.. with all the other projects about the house... what's one more... my dear hubby doesn't even look in "my corner" anymore.. as I don't look in his woodworking shop!!!!