Thursday, December 20, 2007

Juliette et Chocolat




It seems a pressing message I need to convey is where I found the best hot chocolate. So without further ado..

Juliette et Chocolat
1615 rue St Denis
Montréal, QC H2J 3K3

They serve the thickest Euro-style hot chocolate I have ever tasted. It comes in two styles l'ancienne or classique. I have had dark and milk chocolate both are amazing. But to get the full effect you must order l'ancienne ~ it is so thick you can't even pour it! I am a self-proclaimed chocoholic but it is a true test to finish the pot! This is a must stop in Montréal!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

IF ONLY I LIVED IN MONTREAL. My hopes were high for a good hot chocolate place in Ottawa, but my hopes have been dashed.

Dan's Pen said...

This Thicket is enriching my life already. I'm going to go and visit my friend Katie in Montréal and now I can look like I'm kind of cool knowing about amazing places like Juliette et Chocolat when we inevitably go there. We used to just go for really good coffee in Vancouver - but this will be so SO much better. Thanks Thicket - you complete me.

~Jo~ said...

Thanks for the scoop on the best hot chocolate in town. I can't wait to go with my little chocoholic kids! :)

Natascha Rosenberg said...

Oh! That's a perfect place!!!